Sunday 13 January 2013

Liebster Award

Liebster Award 

Well, this was brought to my attention when the beautiful Sophie.l kindly nominated me (check out her blog and follow her), i'm not sure I truly understand this just yet, but by the looks of things it looks really like a great way to let the blogger newbies get known! I have chosen the 11 below as I enjoy their blogs after having to research who had 200 followers, believe me I didn't find it that easy, not that many people have a low amount of followers! So here we go...

This is what you gotta do:


  1. List 11 facts about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left
  3. Ask 11 new questions for those you nominate
  4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
  5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award
  6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog

11 facts about moi:


  1. My name is Danielle 
  2. I like golf
  3. I've been in a Tornado in Florida 
  4. I love popcorn and crisps 
  5. I live in Preston 
  6. I work for Carphone Warehouse 
  7. I like sneakers 
  8. I hate feet 
  9. I hate repetitive noises 
  10. I also get itchy feet when i'm tired (maybe explains the hatred for feet)
  11. I aspire to be self-employed and be truly successful 

Answered questions from Sophie:

1. If you could be any famous or well renowned person in the fashion industry, who would you be?
I think I would be; Jameela Jamil, I know she's a tv presenter but I really enjoy her look!

2. Five years ago, where did you think you'd be now... are you there now?
Five years ago I was 14, which would mean I was in your 9? To be quite honest I don't know, I think I thought i'd be at university doing Business, however I decided to defer my place!

3. What has been your least favourite trend this past year?
Eughhh it's got to be the peplum, I hate the peplum, I don't know why, it might be because i was sick of going out and seeing cloned looks everywhere. 

4. What is an item of clothing/style of clothing you hate seeing other people wear?
I hate the whole wear your grandmas dress look, I did it once and I have no idea what I was thinking. I'm all for the vintage look and I wear it sometimes myself but I think people get a bit too carried away. 

5. What has been your worst fashion faux pas ever?
When I used to think polo tops and velour tracksuits where cool. They're not 

6. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
I think the job I would have is owning a beach in Hawaii selling sunbeds all day, we all know that sounds like the best job but i think i might actually get bored. 

7. What is your favourite Fashion/Lifestyle magazine and why?
Look is the best magazine, not too big but has the most realistic priced items in it, I have got so much stuff from reading it!

8. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as I really enjoy other peoples blogs and being inspired by them, and I thought why not try inspiring others? 

9. Given the chance to go back to any era for the fashion, which era would you choose and why?
I think the fashion era which was the best would be the 80's as my mum tells me about all the clothes she wore such as pencil skirts, blouses and studs. Pretty much the trend now!

10. Would you rather have a Mulberry handbag or a pair of Louboutins?
Louboutins all the way! I don't think Mulberry is the best designer to be honest!

11. You can only wear one outfit for the rest of your life. Describe what it'd be? (No cheating by saying you'd wear loads and loads of layers so you can keep changing things up!!)
hahha I enjoy the bracket, I was totally going to say that! ERM, I think it would be Leather pants and a blouse with a good blazer thick chains and wedges! You look good on a night out but you can still get away with it in the day, perfectly practical. 

11 Questions for my nominees!

  1. Where is the best holiday you've been on?
  2. Describe your favourite pair of shoes?
  3. Do you love your job or university course? If not what would you rather be doing?
  4. If there was one thing you could change about your life what would it be?
  5. Describe your best and worst item of clothing?
  6. Whats your most embarrassing moment you've ever had?
  7. Whats the best blog you've done and put the link to it here?
  8. If there was one designer you could get unlimited free stuff off who would it be?
  9. Who is your favourite blogger, and put a link here?
  10. A really childish one, what was your favourite subject at school?
  11. What is your all time favourite film?


My beautiful bloggers!

ridingintowncarswithboys
fuckhighclass
sparklemefree
aidencoco
stylesincerity
lynnikeandsefa
vanityrail
vintagebeautyxox
colourmein-sc
fashionoase
heelsandcrystals

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god, thank you for nominating me i'm gonna try to do it hihi! :)

    Lalaloves
    Rui Jun
    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem im really excited to see yours!

      xxxx

      Delete
    2. Hihi, I posted it on my blog!

      http://fuckhighclass.blogspot.nl/

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for your nomination! Although I have already done this post so won't answer the Qs again, you can check out a little about me on http://vintagebeautyxox.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html! Really appreciate the award thank you! Love the blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats not a problem! Ill have a look :D

      xxx

      Delete